Thursday, January 19, 2006

New tenant and stuff

Hey up people,

Well, first let me say a warm welcome to Fickin Chingers. She is my renter for this week. She is great, now please, go visit her...NOW!

Ok, now for the stuff part of this post. I started back at uni this week and so far my timetable is packed. I shall tell you the classes I have below:

Monday
9am-10am - HCI
1pm-2pm - Virtual Reality
2pm-5pm - Scripting

Tuesday
9am-11am(12pm) - 3D Modeling (Year 1 re-take)
11am-1pm - Virtual Reality
2pm-5pm - IPP

Wednesday
9am-11am - HCI

Thursday
10am-1pm - Presenting and Promoting (year 1 re-take)

Ok, when writing that down, it doesn't seem that much but in real life, its a packed week. Don't forget, I have to study(!), go to work, eat, go out, shop, and of course sleep. Not much to do anything really!

Apart from that, i've not much to say apart from that the 2nd series of House starts tonight on channel 5. Yay, Hugh Laurie is so great and strangely good looking!

Ok, thats all for now.

Seeya.
# posted by Paula | 3:45 pm |