Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey there

Well, my news is that I have Guildwars. I may have already said this but I have been playing it over the last few days and its great. I do lag but wow, its good. I had to make a new character as I made my other one go to the war zone way to early. Now I sort of know what i'm doing!

Anyway, other than that, I have been sat in doors playing yet another game. I say its a game but its half game half forum based and a whole role-playing thing. Its good. Its basically an avatar game where you make friends and have dream avatars and things. Check it out. Its called GaiaOnline. If you join, my name is AboutPaula!

Other than that, I went out on Friday night to a rock club. It was ok, never got drunk but got a giant pizza afterwards. Yay for take-away.

XD
# posted by Paula | 5:20 am |