Thursday, December 01, 2005

Went to Manchester

Hiya,

Well, yesterday, I went to Manchester to start my christmas shopping but never got anything! It didn't go as well as I thought that it would which means I need to go into town and do some proper shopping. I wont be buying people expensive presents as I can't afford it but I did however get my loan letter on Tuesday but when I went to take it to the office, they said I had to get another form signed by my tutor to say i've been attending and doing work!

Excellent!

So, i'll have to do it tomorrow which means that hopefully, i'll have the money by next wednesday. Yay. Its only 7 weeks late!

Apart from that, I havn't been doing much. It snowed the other day but I slept through it! And yesterday, I had over 14 hours in bed with about 13 hours sleep. Thats not good.

Ah well, seeya.
# posted by Paula | 6:34 pm |