Monday, November 07, 2005

Nanowrimo

Well, this year I decided to take part in Nanowrimo and although it started off good, I havn't wrote anything for the last 4 days! I am however going to pick it up again and i'm not too sure why I havn't continued doing it. I got all involved in looking up how to publish which is stupid as I have yet to actually write the thing! I suppose its good to plan ahead!

Anyway, I havn't done much lately. Went to the cinema last week and saw Wallace and Grommit, it was quite funny. Should be going to see the Corpse Bride tomorrow.

Still havn't got my loan through, damn thing. Should get the letter this wednesday apparently! Hope it comes soon, the landlord is doing his nut!

Anyway, sorry this is boring. All I do is go on line and do crap. I did a bit of my website/portfolio thing and it looks slightly better. God I have a lot of work to do!
# posted by Paula | 2:47 am |