Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Too much sleep

Ok, today, I should have gone to class at 2pm, alas, I did not officially get up til 4pm.

This is getting stupid. I was very tired yesterday and ended up having a nap for an hour or 2 and was very tired again afterwards. However, I didn't go to sleep til nearly 5am so i'm doing myself even more damage!

I really have to sort that out.

On other news, my story is no where near starting let alone finishing and its now the 3rd week of nanowrimo. I was excited about it but now feel very sad about it. Its exactly like my uni work, I really need to get a move on with that.

I was supposed to be filming today and yesterday but didn't get the phonecall which was stupid and i'm working on the next few days so I cant do it then. Hopefully i'll have to make up something, i'll have to speak to colin about it.

Ok, i have pictures from firework night. They are of course of fireworks. We went to Fenton and some of us went on the waltzers. They were so fun. I havn't been on them for years, anyhoo, here are the pics:


Arn't they pretty. Well, I think that this is enough information for one day, enjoy the pictures.
# posted by Paula | 8:59 pm |