Monday, December 12, 2005

My sleeping pattern is fu....

Yeah, well you get the point!

It got worse. I phoned in sick because I had had 2 hours of sleep and felt quite ill. I was halfway through getting dressed when I realised that going in was going to be a bad mistake. So, I phoned in and went back to bed. I phoned in at 12pm, supposed to be there at 1pm. I eventually got up at 8pm and I could still now fall asleep again. My body is in such a state. Christmas will sort it out, i'm sure of it. (crosses fingers)

Anyway, I found a place to hold any podcasts i'll do so maybe at christmas i'll do loads and then put them up when I get back in January. They'll be a bit belated but why does that matter!

Anyhoo, i've forgotten anything else that I might want to be talking about but of course I have one more thing to add. I have become a member of the ShoutBox Hall Of Fame. Now this is not something totally connected with BlogExplosion but the people who use the shoutbox over at BE. So, why not pop over there and leave a comment or 2.

Ok, bye for now.

Tags: , ,
# posted by Paula | 12:02 am |