Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm back people - Happy new year

Well, hello there.

I am now back and connected to the net. I shall tell you all about my travels and even show you some new year photo's. Oh how lucky you are!

Anyway, I went home for christmas and new year and got back to uni last night. It was all quite fun but my house at home is absolutly freezing so its not the most comfortable place in the world.

My mattress at home is all lumpy and stuff which means I have to sleep around the bumps. When I turn over, my bed feels like ice. Its like I havn't been sleeping in it or something. However, my dog Bonnie is pleased to see me!

I went to midnight mass on christmas eve. The priest was quite funny. He was on about 'bling bling' and how words mean different things. It was quite cold out and had to walk there and back. That took about 15 minutes each way.

New year, I went to a place called 'Ford's Club'. I used to go when I was very young but then we stopped going. For some reason my Dad doesn't like it there but there are a lot of young kids running around. Its good for Carmen though. She fell asleep way before midnight. She is only 4 though!

My sister Sharon and my Dad got totally of their faces and Sharon had an argument with her boyfriend. Mostly that was because we had to walk home after the club had finished and he didn't want too! It only took about an hour but it didn't feel like an hour though.

Also went out once with Owen. He is great. Went to a pub and then went to an alternative night. I had so much fun. Got totally off my face and got Owen to stay round mine. My Dad wasn't pleased. Owen stayed on the sofa but nobody knew he was there. I did put a sign up but nobody saw it! The thought was there though!

Anyhoo, thats about all that happened. And now for the photo's (yes, I know, never start a sentence with and but who cares!).


Well, thats it.

Seeya.
# posted by Paula | 8:35 pm |