Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lesley's birthday

Well, I went out for the first time in 3 months on Saturday. Got totally off my face. It was quite fun. My housemate, Lesley was 25 so about 10 of us went out to a rock club. It was good music and I somehow spent £19!

I did however get free chips and cheese, onion rings and a waffle which made the night go good. I was up til half 6am and got up at half 10 to get in for work by 12. I got there but figured out that I was again an hour early so went for something to eat. I was quite greatful for the hour as it took me all that time to eat something because I felt weird.

I wasn't exactly ill but felt slightly funny inside. It went away eventually and I got hungry again normally.

A couple of photos are needed I think.






I do like random photos of people. Anyway, Lesley is the first one. The girls went dressed up as fairy's apart from Caroline who went as a Ninja as she couldn't get any fairy wings!

I got off with some random man named Andy too. Again, that was quite weird and I have no idea what he looks like! Ah well, it was still fun and I cant wait to do it again. That probably wont be until after the new year. I'm going to try not go wild with my loan this time and only do nessecities. I wonder if I can resist the urge to buy crap!

Anyway, seeya.
# posted by Paula | 7:35 am |