Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I have the internet

Ok, my wireless connection is utter crap but using a wire actually lets me connect.

Its been nearly a month without the internet working and its utter yayness on a stick.

Ok, for the update.

I've been to bristol to see my family. It was ok but I got slightly lost! Got chatted up by a 59 yr old man and I danced a bit. Quite a good 2 days really. Had a horse ride, even though I dont like horses and had a massive ice cream which turned out to be quite sickly!

Been at uni now for 3 weeks, it looks like it will be a lot of work. Never mind, thats why i'm here!

OMG - Lost. We are currently in series 1 about halfway through I think and wow, its good. There are other people on the island. Oh sorry for the people who havn't seen it!

Anyway, off to explore the wonder of the web!

Seeya.
# posted by Paula | 11:00 pm |