Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm sorry

I know I said I would post everyday but come on, I procrastinate like a bugger!

Anyway, what have I been doing. Well, i'm still waiting for my student loan to come through which is a bit messed up but hopefully I wont be waiting for too long.

Guess what?

I've signed up for NanoWriMo. Yay so next month I shall try and do my work, go to work, and write 50,000 words of a novel.

Cant wait really. I was too late to join last year but have been signed up for a few weeks now.

I went out last Monday too. It was good. My friend Lesley lent me £20 so I could go. I also had Chinese last night, yum and take-away omelete tonight but now I feel a bit fat!

Ah well, I had to eat something.

So, i've been to work a couple of times, going again tomorrow too at 12:30pm. Should be ok but my till played up on me last night. The damn Chip&Pin stopped working which made the whole process long for no reason at all.

Well, anyway, thats about it now, I think my pc has frozen :(

It keeps doing that, i'll have to sort it out!

Bye
# posted by Paula | 1:29 am |