Monday, September 12, 2005

I've been reading a book

It's called Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and its really good.

This girl who was 14 when she got murdered by a man who lived on the same street as here, tells the story of how her family, friends and strangers coped with her murder and how she coped in heaven whilst watching them.

Its very sad and i'm almost finished. I'm quite glad my sister's made me read it!

Anyway, I have updated my blog by putting a new ticker up which is more colour co-ordinated to my blog and I have changed the clock colour too as someone said it stood out!

I have been mucking about with my new website yet again. The background I had was making the site lag and so I made my own ditsy one. It has a comment facility now too. Its still in construction but hopefully it will start to get visitors once I know exactly what I want on it!

Had my last weekend at work til christmas as i'm heading back to stoke on Saturday. I'll be working up there but here at home, I won't be back til christmas time which is in about 12 or 13 weeks, whoop.

Ok, there you have it.

Tags: , , , ,
# posted by Paula | 2:37 am |