Thursday, September 22, 2005

Long time, no post!

Well, i'm back at uni now and have yet to get any internet at my new house so this will have to be a post that lasts a while i'm afraid!

The house isn't that bad but my room is quite small compared to the other 2 but if I had that much room, I would never be able to clear it up. Its still in a state at the moment!

I've now enrolled for the 2nd year and had a mini lecture today about the work placements for next year and whoop, i'm so going to try and get a placement. It sounds great.

Anyway, hopefully we'll get the internet sometime soon as i'm currently sat in a room with about 30 other people who are also using the computers for reading e-mails and stuff. Much as there great, I like writing in my blog in my own space so I can write whatever I want without thinking that someone is reading over my shoulder!

So seeya for now.
# posted by Paula | 12:09 pm |