Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No overtime available

Damn,

Work has hired so many new people that now there is no overtime. Thats bad for me as I need the work to earn more money.

Ah well, today I had to scramble to get my Uni work in on time. Not sure if I was succesful or not so I could actually be chucked out! Hopefully I wont as its irritating and apparently my dad will be very upset if I have to do the year over again! Havn't told him about the units that I have to already redo! Shhh!

Anyway, I found this new game SecondLife. Its a 3D virtual online game which you download and play. Yes, there is a fee (one off or monthly) but you get a 7 day free trial which you can then stop the payment. If not, it automatically pays out. Give the link a click, and have a look.

Apart from that, I was at work Sat & Sun. It wasn't bad. Saturday was a bit boring and Sunday I was on customer services. It actually went quite well on Sunday. We were all clear on the desk (which never happens) and I got to learn some new stuff.

Apart from that, I done nothing!

Well thats it for now,

Seeya.

P.s I'm gonna try and use technorati tags on my posts, that is of course I learn how to do them.

Tags: Secondlife, University
# posted by Paula | 1:35 am |