Friday, July 15, 2005

Well, i'm not dumped, i think!

Ok, an update about Wednesday with Mike.

So, I get round his house about 2:15pm. He greets me very, er, nicely and we spend a bit of time 'catching up'.

Afterwards, we continue his game of Broken Sword 1. Its a great game but his version cant save so if he dies, he has to start right from the start. Very irritating. Anyway, we play for about 3 hours trying not to die til, well, he dies! So he then says he has GTA:San Andreas. I have never played this so I start playing it.

Halfway through, I get irritated because I cant do it. He has said before that he shouldn't let me play games as I get too irritated too quickly and shout at him. Now, I only shout at him because I can tell what he's thinking which is 'Why cant she do it, I can do it, Its easy, I wish she'd let me do it, God she's taking forever'. I know you would get irritated too.

Oh, he was trying to give me instructions like 'Go left' so I go left. 5 seconds too late, 'wrong left'.

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Hmmmm, anyway, he left the room after a while and I spent about an hour on my own! Needless to say thats why i'm not sure if i'm dumped or not!

I'm thinking not, hopefully.

Anyway, i'm now off to buy my version of Harry Potter and the half-blood prince. Whoop. Comes out at 12:01am, which is 30mins away.

Got to go, seeya.
# posted by Paula | 11:31 pm |