Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rabbits, Chinese and CSI

Well,

again, I did nothing today. The weather was awful and my dad woke me up by shouting at me about not cleaning the rabbit out.

Yes, it was my fault as I should have done it yesterday! Anyway, I got dressed, watched a bit of tv, had beans on toast and decided to clean her out.

Ok, now, I say her. I've probably said in previous posts that Flopsy loves trying to mate my arm. Well, the other day, she showed me parts of her that girls shouldn't have so in my book, she is definatly male! Everyone has thought that she might be but as far as I know, nobody has ever checked! I however did today, and yes, my suspicions were agreed with!

So, after an hour of flopsy trying to have my arm for a partner, I clear out her/his cage and put her/him back.

I carry on watching tv.

It gets to 7pm, I start to get hungry, I count my change in my purse, works out to something like £14.35p. Not bad for my purse. I order chinese and spend £10.10p. Yum. One chicken chowmein, 2 packets of mini spring rolls. Sounds like dinner to me!

Whilst eating, I watched CSI.

Then I started writing this!

So, thats it for now, see-ya.
# posted by Paula | 11:11 pm |