Friday, July 29, 2005

My sisters are home

Well, its been a while so i'll update with whats been going on.

No update with the thing with Mike.

On Saturday, I went to work and done 10am-6pm. Stayed up til 4am, went to the airport at 5am and got my sisters and niece. It was good to see them but I got there half an hour after they had landed and thought maybe I had missed them but the timings in my head matched with the real thing!

The drive there was ok but the damn M11 AND M25 had diversions which put about 40mins on my journey! Damn roadworks. I think they were cleaning the road or something irritating.

So, we got home and I fell asleep on the chair and got sent to bed whilst my sisters (who had just got off a 15 hour flight) cleaned the house! It was horrible to think about what they were doing but they did it anyway! and they did a superb job too.

My niece was 4 on Tuesday too. Shes cute and can now spell her name properly and everything. We went bowling and for a while, I wasn't enjoying it but then I started to get strikes and stuff. I won in the end by 4 points I think. I had a total of 114 points. Not bad. I wanted to get over 100 so I was happy.

And thats it.

I played GTA: San Andreas today. Was doing ok but then got a bit bored, plus I had to go to work.

Well, thats it for now, seeya.
# posted by Paula | 2:38 am |