Saturday, August 13, 2005

What I got

Well, my birthday is now over but I can now tell you what I got.

Thats the end of my list. I didn't realise I got so much stuff. Whoop.

I also went to a wildlife park. Saw Tigers, Lions, Ostriches, Wallaby's, a Porkupine, small Monkeys, Iguanas, Snakes, an Aligator, Camels, Zebra's, Leopard, Jaguar, 2 Geofrey's Cats*, small farm animals such as sheep, guinea pigs(so want one!) and very tiny baby rabbits(very very very cute). Also saw tortoises, Tapirs, something that looked like an ant-eater, and Meerkats.

*Geofreys cats are cats that have the fur of leopards (I think)!

Before that however, I went to the garage, picked up my car and got charged £188. I thought a service was free. Nope. £127 worth of maintenance fees and nearly £30 for oil. OIL!!!!! C'mon, I can get oil for less than £5!

I was sickened.

Then we went for dinner at the Harvester. Vey nice meal but I had to pay £22. Thats £5 MORE than everyone else because Sharon didn't have any money. She says she's gonna give me a tenner. Too right she is!

I had to pay for my entrance into the park too so all in all I spent £220! Excellent, no wonder I never have any money! And I only got paid last week. I have no money for the rest of the month!

Apart from that, it was a great day.
# posted by Paula | 2:34 am |