Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What i've decided

Well,

Since my brush and total depression over my incredible growing debt, I decided to invest in an internet related business.

Now, I know what your thinking, as I thought the same, What about scams? They are going around where you invest so much and then your supposed to get rich.

Well, note the word debt, I can't afford anything steep and I noticed this thing on ebay. Its a tenner with money back guarantee. Its all safe with quotes saying how much they have earned. Also, on ebay, people leave feedback, and although there is the odd 1 or 2, they seem very good.

Obviously, if it doesn't work then i'm lost a tenner (the money back thing has a time limit) but if I make some money, some is better than none, right?

Anyway, also, i've decided to update this blog more often. I know I have nothing to say or report on but y'know, the thought is there!

Ok, so today, I got up at 1:30pm. After getting dressed, I came downstairs and watched tv. At 7pm, I came online.

Well, thats it although Charmed was really good. I havn't seen the start of series 7 but saw an episode further in the series and it looks good. I have a bad feeling that they are trying to get rid of Leo. That would be bad. And his haircut looks naff!

Ok, thats it for now.
# posted by Paula | 12:45 am |