Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy birthday to me

Whoop, its my birthday today.

I'm now 22. I'll have to change my profile thingy with some different stuff.

Thinking of going to an animal zoo/safari thing if the weather is nice. Have to go get my car from the garage place first, I finally gave her a service, I bet they say bad stuff about her condition. :'(

Went to Bingo tonight for free. Mecca Bingo do this deal where you can play for free and win cash. The caller went so fast and Tracey kept chatting which made me and Sharon AND Tracey miss numbers! Was fun though. We might make it a regular thing.

Missed Lost on Wednesday. I've been waiting for it to come on TV for 3 months and now it has and i've missed the first 3 episodes! Can catch up on Sunday though so that should be good.

I've been playing GTA: San Andreas which is fun but irritating all at the same time! Especially when the walkthroughs say the mission that I cant do are really fun and easy!!!!

Ok, got to go. Will hopefully update soon.

Bye for now.
# posted by Paula | 2:50 am |