Thursday, August 18, 2005

Had a bbq tonight

Well,

I have done nothing all day as usual. I still havn't heard from uni and my Dad keeps having a go at me about it.

"Well, why don't you phone them and ask them whats going on?" says Dad

"I gave them our telephone number and told them to ring if there were any problems. They would ring me and tell me that I havn't got in." I said, really hoping that its true.

"If you havn't got in, your going to have to work full time at work."

"I know, which is why i'll go redo the first year if nessersary!"

I gave up at that point cos he burst into a giant rant about how i've always mucked up my education and how I said I was going to be different than my sisters and he'll stop me from doing anything but working full-time at work if I havn't got in!

I got up and walked away from him at that point cos he was doing my head in!

On other news I had a bbq for dinner. Very nice and tasty.

My niece was sick about 5 times throughout yeaterday. We think she caught the heat. Poor little woman.

And thats it!

Sorry but I havn't done anything else!

Tags: bbq, Dad's, Sickness
# posted by Paula | 1:16 am |