Thursday, September 08, 2005

My niece started school

Well, thats right, Carmen started school for the very first time on Tuesday. She looked so cute.

When I saw her after school, sge wouldn't tell me what she had done but hey, I think she enjoyed it. She got really tired though as she was up at 8 asking whether she was going right that minute!

My last weekend at work is coming up. Whoop. Only about a week and a half left before I go back. I need to sort out that ticker too as its wrong! Typical me got the dates mixed up!

Ah well. Apart from that, not much else has gone on. Oh, I have a new website up. Its still in construction really but you can go see it here.

Thats it for now.

I promise that when I go back to uni, my life will *hopefully* get more exciting, until then you have to bear with boring crap.

Bye for now.
# posted by Paula | 1:35 am |