Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm having a busy kind of week

Well, it does depend on what you call busy!

Since Monday I have seen Sin City and Mr & Mrs Smith at the cinema. I've been taken out to a thai restaurant which was actually quite nice, I have never eaten thai before. I've been to a pub and left alone for about an hour! I've been in a club with very loud rock/slash metal/death metal music, which was good. Although that would've been better if I knew people there and I am now going to the V Festival in August, woohoo.

On the bad side, Mike told me that he was ashamed to be seen out with me because of what I wear. That didn't make me feel too good and for a whole day I was in a very bad mood with him. He said he knew it would upset me so I prepared myself for it but on Tuesday (he told me on Monday night) he had no clue why I was all moody! I didn't tell him as everytime I thought about what he had said, I nearly started to cry!

I'm such an emotional person, its silly but what he said really upset me.

So, yes, on Friday i'm seeing Batman begins, not really sure whether i'm gonna like it or not but hey, Mike is paying for it!

Work related stuff, well, I worked for 3 hours today and have put myself down to be part of the recruitment squad. You get to sift through potential employee's application forms and say yay or nay to them being part of the Asda crew! Actually, thats what I presume you do. I have no idea really and all i've done is put my name on piece of paper. I'm gonna ring up work tomorrow and see if they want me to do it, they could say no!

Whatever the outcome, i shall report back here. Well, thats all i've done so far. So busy, well, in the going out with my boyfriend who wont go near while we're out incase anyone thinks we might be more than friends, then yes, i'm busy, anything else then no!
# posted by Paula | 1:54 am |