Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back at work

Well,

I've started back at work today. It was only for 4 hours but the time went very slow. It all started a bit bad too.

It was ok up until I actually got on the till. First, my number wouldn't connect so I had to use a runners number. Then, the printer was mucking-up by not printing! Then I had to try and figure out how to use the new help button thing, very irritating. Also, half way through the day, the cheque printer wouldn't work. I had to do a 'manual cheque'!

Lets hope it goes better tomorrow.

Anyway, on Sunday I went and saw the new Star Wars film, Return of the Sith. Everyone else who's blog I have read seem to mention it someway or another so I thought I would join in!

So, I thought it was quite good. I am a fan of Yoda anyway so he happened to be the best charachter in it. What I need to do though is watch all six in a row then it would make more sense.

I also went for dinner with Mike. It was at Frankie and Benny's. Very yummy and filling. He paid for it all. It was something like our 3rd date in 2 and a half years! I think he enjoyed it too.

Hmmm, I do love him. Its a great feeling inside to have.

Seeya.
# posted by Paula | 9:42 pm |