Thursday, May 12, 2005

Packing Day

Well, today after waking at 3:15pm, I have done bugger all.

When I came online, I went straight to BE to start getting credits. I'm getting some but I need to spend more time on there to get more. Being home will make that difficult but i'll get there eventually.

There are a few blogs that I really like, such as the Secret Postcards. I have no link to them but it is such a good idea and whether or not the secrets are true, I still like the thought of it.

Anyway, when I go home on Saturday, i'm not too sure when i'll be able to post next as I think the Internet has been cut off at home. Yes, I know i'm repeating myself but really, it is a problem. I havn't been without the net for about 2/3 years now and I think I might get withdrawel symptoms!

So, tomorrow, Friday, will hopefully be spent packing everything into boxes and things. I say hopefully but I don't want to do it. I want other people to come in and do it while I can play on the internet all day/night/whenever i'm up! It is of course my stuff so I have to do it but there's alot to pack but I do think maybe half is rubbish!

Ok, thats its now. I think I might go and cook some dinner although, Footballer's Wife's is on so I might watch that before, I dunno yet though.

Oh, I get Sunday lunch when I get home. My dad said he would cook it for me on Sunday. Chicken and everything with proper home made Yorkshire Pudding, none of that Aunt Bessies crap.

Anyhoo, see ya.
# posted by Paula | 9:50 pm |