Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Summer holidays

Well, my dad came today to pick up some of my stuff and yes, he was very unimpressed about my lip ring. He said that I wouldn't be allowed back in the house at home on Saturday if I came home with it still in! I told him that really, its my own face and if I want holes in my face then I shall put them there!

He looked 'ashamed' of me and asked me about 'what the neighbours' would say. I said that I absolutly do not give a stuff about what the neighbours think. They don't have to look at me so they shouldn't say anything, if they do, well, i'll probably cry!

On more happier news, I got my Spider Plants. I thought it was only one that I was being given but nope, it was 2. They were free which is brilliant. If you want free stuff then go here to freecycle.org. Its a place where the people in your area give you the chance to have 'that sofa i'm throwing out' or 'if anyone wants a bike, its a bit old but usable, i got a new one so don't need it'. That sort of thing. If you want to get rid of something and are literally gonna take it to the dump, offer it out first. Or if you want something, ask, someone may not want theres. Everything is free and you don't have to give stuff away if you don't want too!

Hmm, my dad didn't take much but thats my fault. I'll start packing soon enough but 'I don't wanna'! It will make me sad that i'm leaving the first year of uni. Its an era never to be seen again. Also, it was my first chance of seeing how I would feel about not living at home.

For those at any of the blog places, i'm not sure whether or not i'll be able to get online as I think the Internet has been cut off at home. I already have to many bills coming out which will stop. Oooh, how bad is this: £213.00p for 2 months of phone bill. I nearly nearly cried. Very very close to it. I'm so crap with my money.

Bye
# posted by Paula | 6:24 pm |