Monday, May 09, 2005

I should be doing work

Ah well,

My mouth hurts or rather my lip hurts a bit.

I stuffed myself with Chinese earlier, well yum!

I got up at 1:25pm today, quite early considering Lesley woke me up at 7am to say she was just going to bed! Nice of her to wake me and tell me that. I went to bed at about 5-ish just before Son's & Daughters came on Five.

Y'know, only having 5 tv channels is annoying but my god are they stupid. BBC1 shows boring stuff but have no ads, neither does BBC2 which is even more boring. ITV shows ok shows but the mornings turn into 'Chav tv' til about 1 maybe 2pm. Channel 4 at night is the funniest ones ever as they show all the extreme sex shows that the channels wont dare to touch! Five, well, has quality shows such as CSI and Charmed, Sunset Beach repeats, and films that most people want to see. The only thing is, is that it turns into a sport channel after 12am and the signal on my tv goes weird and fuzzes at the really good bits of shows!

Ok, thats it for now.
# posted by Paula | 12:28 am |