Saturday, May 21, 2005

Ok, so i'm online but with dial-up

And dial-up sucks big time. I signed up with Virgin.net for 1p a minute. Not bad I hear you say but it will be if I spend a lot of time online.

So, to recap, i'm online but only for short periods of time. I've already been on for over 3 hours which works out to about £1.80. Ah well, a least a little time is better than no time at all.

This is only a small update but I spent a day and a half with Mike. Almost 24 hours spent in bed, just sitting there playing a game mostly but still in bed! I enjoyed it and so did he apparently!

I'm seeing him on Sunday. We're going to go see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. I've been wanting to see it so I can make my own opinion on it. I've heard and read what other people think of it and so I think its my turn now.

Hmmm, random fact about what I think about the world and things in it: Patch Adams is a very sad film!
# posted by Paula | 12:57 am |