Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm bored

Ok, i've decided that I want to write whatever I like on this damn thing.

I was gonna write about funny things like pictures or something but I cant be arsed.

I'll tell you about myself, I care too much about what other people think about me. Clothes wise, I couldn't give a shit but generally especially about sex, I care.

If anybody walks past the door here or anywhere, I cant do anything. If I was going at it with Mike, and I was getting to a point of no return, I would have to stop because if I make any noise, what will the other people who hear think. They'll make snide comments or talk about me behind there back. I shouldn't care cos they do that anyway.

I can't go to the toilet if someone walks in. I have to either stop or wait til they leave. Its getting rediculous.

The other day, I was trying to get myself to that point and someone walked by my door, I had to stop.

ITS GETTING BLOODY ANNOYING NOW

I mean it. If I dont have an O soon, I think i'll explode or something.

The End for now.
# posted by Paula | 1:39 am |